Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Chromebooks

 Wow what an exciting afternoon I had yesterday. Room 15 went to Mr Moran's class to learn about chromebooks.


We were matched up with a buddy. My buddy Hinerangi she was kind because she let me play some games. There was a dinosaur rap and a dinosaur slide. We listen to the dinosaur rap It was cool. We had to learn about all kind of dinosaurs. It was fun. We had to find pictures of the dinosaur on the internet. We both took tern of looking for photos. We had free time so we went on cool math games.


I felt so excited when I was able to learn about dinosaur with my buddy Hinerangi. We both had fun. I was so excited when I was about to go on the chromebook. My favourite part was when when we got to have free time on cool math games. I can't wait to get a chromebook next year. 








No comments:

Post a Comment